We enable your organisation to develop innovation capabilities to navigate transformational shifts. Go deep into design thinking, agile, and creativity methodologies to adapt quickly in a fast-changing world.
A new business challenge?
In this innovation workshop, you’ll develop, test, and grow new business ideas or improvements in a sandbox environment. Teams collaborate following a structured approach designed to enhance or bring new products, services or experiences to market at start-up speed.
From the workshops that we’ve made, no two are alike. Our experts tailor each program for our clients depending on their business objectives.
can’t meet in person? work remotely
We’re agile and we know the power of digital tools! This entire session can be run online with teams both in Australia and internationally. No plane tickets required, just a good internet connection.
Get in touch to find out more.
Finding opportunities to grow
A transformational program.
How to shift your business for the better?
Every journey starts with understanding the goals and the context.
- Identify and define a clear business challenge
- Size the market opportunity
- Set up and prepare your multi-disciplinary team
- Align on investment criteria with internal stakeholders
Explore and validate the customer problem.
- Define customer segments & personas
- Map the current customer journey
- Validate problem hypotheses
There is not only one right solution. Here we facilitate brainstorming & creativity tools so you and your team can discover new fields of action.
- Translate insights into opportunities
- Explore current solutions
- Brainstorm new solutions or improvements
- Idea selection process
Experiment (quick, small, & cheap) and learn what is the worthiest solution.
- Map the future state customer journey
- Prototype improvements or the minimum viable product
- Test the top concepts & co-create with customers
- Sum up all the learning into a compelling storyline.
- Build an incorporation plan.
- Develop a go-to-market path.
Are you ready to start?
Fill in the form to have a quick chat with us.